24356 E 600 North Road ~ Fairbury, IL 61739 ~ 815-692-4062 ~ email@example.com
- Seeking a position in web application development, preferably using ASP.Net C# on Microsoft SQL Server.
- I approach all my duties in a perfectionist manner, having low tolerance for mistakes or lack of attention to details and anomalies.
- I bring over two years of practical experience in ASP.Net technologies, including 3 websites built on ASP.Net utilizing industry-standard programming techniques.
- I am hard-working and willing to establish a comfortable, professional atmosphere.
- I have delved into the concepts of programming and the associated logical thinking for almost ten years, mostly self-motivated.
The Business Connection, Fairbury, IL
Technical Administrator (2004-present)
- Performed general maintenance for all computers on-site, including but not limited to, installing software, establishing network and printer connections, and researching and solving technical issues.
- Managed many internal projects, which included communicating with other parties involved via telephone and electronic mail, keeping time logs and generating status reports, and organizing efficient workload divisions for the other two employees in my project team.
- Built and managed multiple websites specifically for The Business Connection, Inc., including initial development, testing, and finalizing, and integrated suggested changes from the parties involved.
Illinois State University Lab for Integrated Learning and Technology, Normal, IL
Web Administrator, Intern (2008-present)
- Created and edited websites for resident faculty and staff using Adobe Dreamweaver CS3.
- Communicated with clients associated with the websites and integrated their suggested changes into the final product.
- Provided general technical support for faculty and staff in need of assistance or technical supplies residing within the LILT facility.
Computer Science (in progress)
Illinois State University, Normal, IL